Mac ‘n Motion is an Interactive Media and Marketing company located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Owner and President, Andy Chatman, has over 20 years of experience providing new media solutions to companies of all sizes. He has been employed by start up technology companies, family-owned manufacturing companies, and Fortune 500 corporations.
Examples of Andy’s work
- Creation of methodology and programming of interactive, real-time missile fire test scenarios for the US Navy Aegis Weapon System
- Design and development of patented software that mathematically describes the structure of a woman’s face, eyes and lips from her photograph and allows the overlay of color cosmetics based on the science of her face
- Interactive touch screen kiosks used at product launches and trade shows for companies such as IBM, ATT, Pfizer, Merck, Chase and many more
- Prototype design and programming of a web-based software solution to Fortune 500 companies, allowing them to manage their contingent personnel, from interviews and hiring through time management and payroll
- Development of Ray-Ban Virtual Preview, the world’s first on line experience allowing a user to try sunglasses on his own face
Andy most recently worked as E-Commerce and Marketing Manager on the pre-opening team for the 5-star Siam Kempinski Hotel in Bangkok.
Mac ‘n Motion is a return to Andy’s roots. His original company Mac ‘n Motion was started in New York in the early 1990s and provided cutting edge interactive media development up and down the east coast of the United States. His creativity grew that first business into a success, and he plans on doing the same in Bangkok.
Over the years, Andy has built relationships with specialists all over the world, from programmers in England and Pakistan to Photographers in the USA and Designers in Southeast Asia. His business model is to create tactical teams as required for each project, thus keeping overhead low and agility high.
Mac ‘n Motion has provided interactive media services to some of the world’s best known brands: